Sunday, October 9, 2011

day 8 of 30 days

We totally changed dinner completely.  We had breakfast for dinner.  We had eggs, bacon, and pancakes.  Gluten free pancakes!!!  They were A MA ZING.  There is not anything you have to do to the flour when you buy it commercially.  It already has whatever it needs in it to be the consistency it needs.  It didn't look the same but it made the best pancakes I have ever made.  I still plan to make some flour.  It will be cheaper in the long run.  Things are improving nicely.   Janessa is calm and quiet.  Yes, it is possible.  She does not have the loud outbursts of excitement.  She is focused on what she is doing and not thinking about what she needs to do next, as much.  I have not heard Hannah complain about a stomach ache.  I ask her and she says it does a little but she is not coming to me and saying "my stomach hurts"   Abby has not had a esophageal muscle spasm for a week or thrown up at all.  Read about her condition here :achalasia   As for me,  I seem to be calmer and not so much emotionally all over the place.  I am back to being the laid back person I was years ago.  The hair thing will take weeks.  I don't expect that to happen within a week.  It is Sunday. So, it is wing day in our house.   Wings and football.    My husband can have his hot wings and the girls and I will have BBQ.   Here is a picture of Janessa's arm  when we first started.
and I am being very brave and posting the picture of the top of my head from a week ago:
I will post a picture of each as I see improvement.  Then that way we know this is the solution.  IF this does not improve things with my hair then I will be getting the hormones checked but first I want to make sure that a "natural solution" will fix it.  I may even go dairy free to see if that helps.  I will miss cheese if I do.

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing gluten free for about 6 days now, and my acne has really calmed down. I use to wake up everyday with a new painful zit, now I have not gotten a single zit since I have been gluten free. My complexion is also less red and oily!!! I am super excited for all the benefits you ad girls are experiencing! I can't wait to hear more good things!
    Much love
    Betty

    ReplyDelete