Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 6 of 30 days

I am finally starting to feel better.  I had chocolate pudding for breakfast.  Yes, I did.  I don't have to feel bad either because it has nothing  in it that is not considered real food.  White chicken chili was as delicious as always.   Tonight we are having shepherds pie.  The link is for a great website.  She has wonderful recipes, especially for this time of year.  The first thing you see is for a pumpkin praline pie-YUM YUM.  The girls are doing well with this and getting used to it.  I am even starting to notice a difference in Janessa with staying on task and actually remembering to do things she is told instead of getting sidetracked-like the dog from "UP"  I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of doing nothing but blogging, reading, crocheting, and catching up on schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment