Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 4 of 30 days

This is now starting to become hard.  I feel like crud.  I was warned I could go through withdrawals like a crack addict.  Ok maybe not that extreme but still.  I feel like my brain is cloudy.  My stomach hurts and I am gassy. I feel very tired and have headaches.  Yesterday my hay fever went crazy   It is what it is and we will muster through.  The kids thankfully are not going through this.  I will make myself feel better later hopefully with some chocolate pudding.  Here is the recipe :chocolate avocado pudding.  I love avocados so therefore this will be heavenly.  I am thankful my friend Jill  posted it from her Facebook.  Who knew avocados could be used for something so delicious?  The pork chops last night were yummy and there are left overs for dinner tonight.  which is good because I don't feel like cooking or doing anything today.  Today will be a laid back easy day for me.   This will probably be how I feel for a few days, maybe even a couple weeks.  I am willing to put up with it if our health improves greatly.  I did take a picture of the top of my head last night and did not realize how bad the thinning if my hair was.  I am not ready to post that yet.  I will but I am going to use it as one of those before and after comparisons.  We carry on for today.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously Satan doesn't want you to get this message because this is the THIRD try I have made to post it.
    I know this is so so so so so hard! Food and what it does to our brains and bodies is IDENTICAL to what drugs do to our bodies (both the beneficial and the detrimental). It takes TIME to retrain your brain and body to function healthfully. Take it one day, one meal, one moment at a time. Give grace and space to yourself as you adjust to this new normal. GOD WILL GET YOU THROUGH THIS but there are lessons to be learned in the journey as well. I am praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete