Thursday, October 13, 2011

day 12 of 30 days

You know how I know I am loved?  I have friends that send me links like this one : pumpkin donuts  Oh my word.  I may die from happiness.  This website is chock full of good recipes for people like me and my family.  We get to eat like normal people.  I also found out their are candies my girls can have.  So there has been ultra celebration.  Trick or treating can be back on.  They will and will get to eat butterfingers, baby Ruth's , tootsie rolls, and york peppermint patties to name a few.  Oh yay for them.  Not so yay for me.  chocolate is my nemesis and weakness.  i think I will just pretend they have gluten and resist eating them.  although now that they are older it is harder to for me to eat their candy and get away with it.  They know exactly what they got and when it is missing.  I consider this a blessing since it helps me to resist eating it.  They will dress up in  whatever they can find around the house or can borrow from friends because I refuse to spend 20.00 a piece on costumes.  good gravy!!  Now that I think about it it is what my mom did as  well.  People are asking if I am noticing a difference.  Yes i am.  here is a list

Janessa: her arm is way better.  I will post a picture when she is not being so preteen emo girl and will let me.  She is also very, very, very calm.  So laid back.  She is back to how she was when she was a baby before introducing big people food.  ( I am resisting kicking myself for wasting 12 years of undo stress and time wasted on frustrations for both of us)  She is mostly getting her school work done in a timely manner and there is less reminding me on her part to stay focused.

Abby: not one instance of throwing up or spasm of her esophagus.  Her stomach is not as distended and she has lost weight.  DISCLAIMER:  we are not trying to have her lose weight, however, her losing is not a bad thing.  She was in 95% range on the percentile scale, wears the same size as her oldest sister two years older than her, and the doctor said just be aware and make precautions.

Hannah: Her hair is not so crazy.  Still crazy but not as much.

Charlotte:  well we may never know how it affects her if it even does.  She only eats fruits and vegetables.  she does have snacks that she can pick up but they are gluten free.  She is too young for me to notice if gluten was a problem since she did not really eat it.  but she is gluten free as well and will stay that way as long as I can make her.

Me:  my hair is starting to get fuller.  in the back and it is taking me longer to dry it.  My skin has improved-not one breakout.  I feel better and have more energy.  I feel more focused and more laid back.  Not as prone to emotional roller coaster when things are off whack.  (that is a blog for another time on what i have dealt with in depression, anxiety, and dealing with conflict.  let me also say it is very mild.  I am  not bi polar or schizophrenic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment