Monday, October 17, 2011

day 16 of 30 days

I super duper excited about today's blog.  I have physical evidence that what we are doing is working

janessa's arm last night
Janessa's arm two weeks ago

How awesome is that?  I am a visual person so it was not enough for me to see the attitude differences.  i can justify it to different things.  But this makes it so obvious.  I want to dance around my house but then I would get the eye rolls and "Mom, stop."  eh, I may do it anyway.    

Tonight is mexican night.  I think we are having tacos.   I need to do the shopping and I need to find gluten free taco seasoning.  If the seasoning has "modified food starch" we can't have it.  modified "corn starch is fine"    I may be making up my own.





























































































2 comments:

  1. lots of cumin, garlic salt, a dash of red pepper, a touch of Worcestershire - YUM!

    It's also very easy to mash pinto beans and cook them slow for a long time for refried beans that are ONLY beans and VERY good.

    ReplyDelete