Tuesday, November 8, 2011

day 6 of 30 days

I don't miss cheese.  Weird because I thought I would.  I also don't miss ice cream.  If I crave ice cream, I will get this, not necessarily this type because of the chocolate:

OR I can just make my own  coconut milk ice cream  YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!  I can also make my own cottage cheese dairy free cottage cheese.  that may seem unappetizing but it is about a change of mindset.  I will let you know how it is after I make it.  I made chicken marsala for dinner.  I was told it was delicious and to make it again.  So I will.  Tonight I am making the chicken and dumplings.    Coconut Milk and Almond Milk are wonderful. Here are the benefits:




1 comment:

  1. FYI--if you freeze banana slices and put them in the blender the texture is JUST LIKE ice cream. AAAAAAAAAAAND if you put some raw cocoa in there (which I believe meets all your diet parameters) you will think you have died and gone to heaven! PROMISE

    ReplyDelete