Saturday, November 12, 2011

day 10 of 30 days of dairy free living

I have an new obsession....goat cheese.  Oh my yumminess.  It needs to be used very sparingly because it is pricey.  but it seriously is so good.  Seriously.  I also am blessed that nobody else will eat it so I don't have to worry about it disappearing  without my knowledge.  today for lunch I had a grilled chicken, avocado, cheese sandwich.  i used my gluten free bread.  It is OK.  It serves its purpose when I am in the mood for a sandwich.  Last night the chicken and dumplings were DELICIOUS!!!  I will be making them again.  I will double the recipe and make the dumplings smaller.   tonight we had one of our favorites...white chicken chili.  With the cooler weather I am making warm yummy comfort foods.

recipe since people always want it:
white chicken chili-I suggest cutting the spices down or your mouth will be on fire.  I use 1/2 the cumin and only 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.  I threw a little goat cheese in because I cant have the sour cream or jack cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment