Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 18 of 30 days

so still going.  a hiccup here and there. for instance, I got gluten free mac and cheese for the kids.  I figured I would make it with goat's milk and eat it myself.  I forget cheese has dairy.  Eh, no biggie.  move on.  I went to the store yesterday and could not find one single thing of goat's milk anywhere.   seriously.  Is everybody reading my blogs and taking all the goat's milk?  I mean I know I am all that but realize it is all about me.  (OK it isn't and I am not but if you are new to reading me, I usually have tones of sarcasm.) I went to every grocery store in town. ( and where I live there are four options.  I went to three.   I am pretty Save a Lot does not carry goat's milk)  I will only buy the refrigerated kind.  I have my own mental issues with milk in a box on the shelf.  It makes me wonder what they do to milk to make it be able to sit on a shelf for months and not go bad.  It is not something I want to put in my body.  I compare it to the baby food meat.  meat should go bad after a few days.  It should not be able to sit in a jar for months.  Needless to say none of my children have ever eaten it.  I did do the happy dance when I went to the organic section at Kroger.  I saw this :


something chocolate that is dairy free!!!! oh my the happiness!!!!  I may, just may, see if I can freeze it and hoard it like the apocalypse. there is this too:


Yup, I am in my happy place.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment