Wednesday, November 23, 2011

day 21 of 30 days

There is nothing new and exciting.  still trucking along.  still feeling really good.  I found a recipe for dairy free ranch which makes me oh so happy.  We have wings every Sunday and I have to have ransh or bleu cheese with them.  so I have been cheating.  well no longer need to.  here is the recipe: dairy free ranch.  I get so excited when I get to have things that I want and not have to cheat.  Ultimately I would love bleu cheese but that is just not possible.  I also would love sour cream on my tacos but again, impossible.  I have gotten used to it.  I don't miss any of it.  except the ranch dressing for my wings.  Soon that wont be an issue either as I will be going mostly vegetarian.  but I am not ready yet for that.  I LOVE CHICKEN WINGS.  I will do some other challenges first.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  Tomorrow I will cheat on some things.  I will still be gluten free.  I can live without stuffing but some things I am eating will have dairy.   Actually it is only two things, I think.  so it won't be so bad.  :)  It is one reason I am glad we are doing Thanksgiving here.  I have control over what ingredients go in what.  No worries to my husband.  I am not making anything gluten free except the pumpkin pie.  Everything else is normal. (Ye,s you get your normal stuffing)I will just choose not to eat and purposely make somethings that are already gluten free without having to change anything.  Cranberry sauce and turkey are gluten free.  This year I also will not be stuffed on bread items so I wont be so full that I want to explode.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment