Wednesday, February 1, 2012

day 9

I have a new love.  frozen bananas.  especially when they are topped with peanut butter and chocolate.  I would totally be OK if ice cream became non existent with this new found love.  This is coming from the person who hates eating a regular banana.  It is the texture not the taste.  I love the taste but I just can't stand the texture of a regular banana.  I am making more of these tomorrow except they will have coconut on them.  here are the recipes.

chocolate bananas with coconut or peanut butter chocolate bananas

You don't need vegan chocolate chips but I am staying dairy free as much as possible and they are way more expensive and taste just as yummy.  

We also had lazy lasagna chili  and salad for dinner.  Delicious!!  the husband liked it as well which is the most important thing when making dinner because I know if I can make it again.  Filling and only 284 calories per serving.

Now for the weekly progress picture  :  total loss for the week 2 pounds.  My goal is another 2-3 this week.

week 2  170

Please excuse the lack of makeup and hair undone.  that is the main reason a picture was not taken for two days because I just could not get the time to get that done for picture taking worthiness.  You just will have to deal with the me that is just me.  I will wear the same outfit until it becomes too big to wear.  Until tomorrow...I will have the Sleepytime tea

No comments:

Post a Comment