Wednesday, February 15, 2012

day 23

It has been a few days but I have good reasons.  Over the weekend we took an unexpected mini vacation for a marriage retreat to Hilton Head, SC.  Courtesy of the Army.  Very nice hotel, food included, and  childcare included.  It was fabulous.  I also have had two sick children.  They are better now.  i did cheat over the weekend but not in excess so I did not gain but I did not lose either but we shall see by the end of this week where I am at.  I am still running every other day about 3.5 miles.  Next week I am going to start a pre training program for a 5k.  Once I am done with that I will move on to training for one.  I will then enter some 5k races locally.  Then I will start training for a 10k.    All the while the scale will continue to go down and will be more tolerable to run while not carrying the weight of a small child.

No comments:

Post a Comment