Friday, February 3, 2012

day 11

Some things get me excited.  such as when I discover with my calorie counter that my lifestyle was sent to sedentary and 1300 calories a day.  THAT was completely way off.  I reset it to very active and 1700 calories.  Needless to say my deficit has changed from 300-500 per day to 800-1000 per day which is my goal and makes more sense.  If I want to lose 2 pounds a week then I need a deficit of 1000 per day.  3500 calories= 1 pound.  however if I lose two pounds a week with an 800 deficit on some days then I will just keep doing it until I plateau.

I have also discovered fartleks.  sounds the way it is spelled.  It is bursts of increased speeds at intervals.  I was able to get close to two miles in 25 minutes yesterday.  I will see if I can do them a little longer tomorrow.  I would like to be able to run two miles in 25 min by the end of next week.  eventually I want to get to a 10 minute mile.  It will happen...just got train the body to do so.    I do like the fartleks.  However I may say not so much when I do them for longer time frames.

There are more frozen bananas to eat,  this time they have coconut on them

1 comment:

  1. =)
    You are doing fabulous! AND you are REAL! That has success written all over it! Go Tory, GO!!

    ReplyDelete