Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 30

I cant believe it is already day 30.   I also can't believe the slacker in blogging I have become.  I also did not do as well as I would have liked.  However, i don't dwell and I continue forward.  When I weighed myself a coupld days ago I was 169.4.  So this journey will continue.  For now this blog with be my weight loss journal and tracking my running progress.  I am on track to start the pre 5k training.  well sort of I missed yesterday but that was for circumstances beyond my control.  Not an excuse.  Legitimate reasoning of places I had to be yesterday.  So I will run today.  :)    3 miles.  I will continue to count calories while I am on vacation.  I will even run on the beach.  that will be my ultimate joy.

Yes I will get a picture on here later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment