Saturday, February 4, 2012

day 12

nothing exciting.  I ran.  1.7 miles in 25 minutes.  I am pleased.  I also while running had an epiphany and  realized running with an extra pounds of weight is like running with a toddler strapped to my body.  So I have decided to not be so hard on myself about the distance I run while I have this extra weight on.  It is what it is for the moment.  So I will continue to run.  I will continue to strive to run faster.  I will no longer beat myself up as to the speed I run.

I will now go make my grilled roasted red pepper mushroom goat cheese sandwich and have a salad.  It is so yummy.  after I finish cooling off.  Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday.  There will be wings and good foods to enjoy and I can still stay on track.  I am going to indulge a bit.  I am going to aim for a deficit of 500 calories tomorrow.  There are too many good tummy foods to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment