Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 17

No pictures this week.  no real weight loss.  There was cheating this week that I have paid for with no difference on the scale.  Next week however will be a different story.  I am pumped after my run yesterday.  I am doing ab workouts which will also make a difference within the next few months.  My abs do not like me at the moment but the more I do it the stronger I get.  I am only doing it three days a week for now since I pretty much have not done ab work in about 12 years.  This gives my body the recovery time it needs to strengthen those muscles.  It also lets me be able to move and function it without being painfully sore.  I am sore but it is just irritating.  I did take a picture of my stomach but I am not posting that until after the work is done.  probably about 4-6 months.  So day 22 will have a new picture because that will be the start of week 3 and I am confident that it will be 2 pounds less than the last picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment