Monday, February 6, 2012

day`14

Super Bowl Sunday equaled for me eating everything I should not have and now pay for it today.  lesson learned.  Move on.  I gained about 5 pounds of water weight and just feel blah today.  However, I like that yesterday can stay where it is and each day starts new.  Starts with back to healthy choices, lots of water to flush everything out and a 30 minute run.  2.2 miles in 30 minutes.  I love the feeling while running when you get those bursts of extra energy and feel like you can continue running longer than 30 minutes but I don't want to hurt myself either.  That is what I love about running most of all.  I love the way it makes me feel.  I love the energy it gives me.  I love that it makes me accomplish things I never thought I could.  so this week I continue running for 30 minutes each run and then next week starts increasing speed training.  I also am starting abs training and arms this week.  I am over the flabby arms and will enjoy a flatter stomach in the process.  A six pack would be nice but that wont happen for a few months.  You have to have a certain body fat percentage to see that and I will not be there for a few months which is OK and in the meantime I will just strengthen for it.  I made this and it was a hit and I will make it again.  It is healthy as well and super duper tasty.  Even the husband loved it

grilled corn and avocado salad 

No comments:

Post a Comment