Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 8- honesty Time

Ok so apparently I don't know how many days are in a week and today would be the start of week 2 not yesterday.  I have lost 2 pounds total.  maybe more.  the picture I started with was me at 170.  but here is my list of being honest.

I started this 30 day challenge at 172. so I am back to where I was with the picture posted seven days ago

I have failed miserably in counting calories.  no excuses, I just did not do it

Today I ate horrible.  I did not give myself time to eat.  I made the major grocery shopping trip and my breakfast/lunch was a bag of kettle cooked chips.  Then I did not eat until dinner.  It happens.

I need to drink more water.  No excuses there either, I just haven't.

My reasons for being honest are so people reading this can be encouraged that sometimes people mess up but to be encouraged to not give up. I desire to inspire and encourage others. Tomorrow starts a new day with a fridge full of good healthy choices and new recipes to try.  I have a roasted red pepper just waiting for me to put on my sandwich with some mushrooms and goat cheese melted to perfection for lunch.  Roasted red peppers are oh so tasty.  I also have bananas waiting to be topped with peanut butter and then dipped in my melted vegan chocolate chips to be frozen to perfection and ate without one bit of guilt.  There is also coconut milk ice cream waiting as well.

Yay to new mercies and new days.  I also ran today and ran faster than I did on Sunday.  picture tomorrow  I promise.  For now sleepytime tea  :)

1 comment:

  1. This getting healthy stuff is hard work. Tiring. But so worth it in the long run. You make a mistake with your eating, you dust your fallen bum off (figuratively speaking of course) and get up and try again tomorrow. You can DO this. You ARE doing it. GO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete