Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 2

There are two loves I can think of at the moment.  pumpkin and technology.  I have a great calorie counter on my Itouch.  No looking up  how many calories in each food.  no wheel to turn to see how many calories.  No book to flip through.  Yup, I am that old.  It is easy peasy.  I look up the food and hit "add to log" and bam calorie counting done.  I am trying to get a deficit of 300-500 calories per week.  this way I will lost 2 pounds a week.  Not only is this safer and makes weight loss more effective but I am breast feeding and if you lose more than that breast milk can become toxic to the baby.  Yup, I did not know that either.  Let me just day that just because one breast feeds does not mean they will lose the weight faster.  I don't fall into any typical category for anything so that does not apply to me/.  So if you are reading this and wondering if you are the only person on the planet who breast feeds and does not lose the weight.  you are not alone.  I also do not lose it once I quit either.  I have to work at it.

My other love is pumpkin.  Pumpkin creamer, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, and the smell of pumpkin candles.  I have discovered putting pumpkin in my oatmeal.  OH MY WORD!!  yumminess.  It is also good for you.  A little cinnamon and honey.  Good to go.   Which by the way I use honey to use for sweetener.  it may have more calories but it is "God made" so way better than the refined or what I like to call "cancer in a packet".

Today brings Zumba.  I will yell at the TV because it has been months since I have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment