Monday, January 23, 2012

New Challenge

Today starts a new challenge.   For thirty days I will exercise and count calories every day.  I have an ultimate goal to lose 40 pounds.  There is only one way that this can be done.  eat less and exercise.  I am at a standstill. I am not gaining but I am not losing so I need to change things.  So I will daily count calories to make sure I can male sure I don't eat too much.  I will run every other day.  The days I don't run, I will Zumba or yoga.  I have a great video game for Zumba that I adore.  I have the yoga body burn by Denise Austin that I also love.  If I get bored I found out that Netflix has some exercise programs on it.  Losing weight I am hoping will help with the muscle spasm I have been dealing with for twelve plus years.  So this challenge blog this month will not be very interesting.  It may be boring on some days but I will post pictures and links as to my progress.  I will post links to things I eat and things I do for exercise.  Here is me day 1.  I will post a weekly picture

me at 170

No comments:

Post a Comment