Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 5

The scale once again is my friend.  I ran 3 times this week.  I am slowly building myself up to running for thirty minutes.  This week I ran for 20 min.  I always do 5 min warm-up and cool down walk.  Tomorrow I will start running every other day for 25 min and then the week after I will run every other day for 30 min.    After that I will work on building up running faster.  MY ultimate goal is to run a 5k in 30 min.  When I get back to running for 30 min I will most likely be running 2 miles in 30 min.   These are the goals I have.  I will also be making sure that I have a deficit of 300 calories at the end of every day starting tomorrow.  This week on the day I did not run I did Zumba and Yoga.  That Yoga made muscles work I never knew I had.  MY arms hurt.  But in a good way.  I really like Denise Austin, even when he voice annoys me. This is what I use :


It works and feels good. That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment