Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DAy 3

On track.  The good thing with my calorie counter app is it tells me what areas of food I need to eat more and less of.  I have not been eating enough vitamin c.  SO I fixed that this morning with a banana orange smoothie.  YUM YUM. Here is how I made it:

1 banana
1 orange
1 cup of vanilla almond milk
ice

I am starting to feel better, again.  I do this every time I start to eat better.  I feel good then I go somewhere like a party or something and have something I shouldn't and I lose my senses.  I am not saying cheating is bad.  Just when you are like me, it gets out of control and it goes back to old habits.  I don't want to do that.   I think I just need to realize that  just because I indulge a little does not mean I go back to eating everyday the way I was.  I will most likely bog about my testimony tomorrow.  The struggles I have had and why I am on this journey now to get to a healthier weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment